Our Money Back Guarantee
All our new, used, and out-of-print books are in good reading condition — guaranteed.
We recognize that ordering books on the Web, sight unseen, requires trust. If you’ve ever tried to sell us your old books, you know firsthand how tough our standards are. By enforcing strict quality guidelines, we can guarantee that every book we sell, new or used, is a good reading copy.
If you’re not satisfied, simply return the book in its original condition within 30 days of receipt, and we’ll credit your account for the full amount of the title (or other merchandise, aside from the exceptions below).
Please note the following:
- Upon receiving your order, please verify the contents immediately against the items marked as shipped on the front of this form. If you did not receive the correct item(s), received damaged merchandise or have a question about the status of items being shipped separately, please contact our Customer Service Department.
2. Personalized items cannot be cancelled or returned. However, if your personalized item arrives damaged or contains an error, we will gladly send you a replacement.
3. Returns made for reasons other than damage, defect or our error must be returned postage prepaid.
Can I change my delivery address after I’ve ordered?
Speed of service is very important at OBA Books. If your book is in stock, it’s often ready to be dispatched within half an hour. Because of this, it is vital to double-check your order before it’s submitted.
We understand that everyone makes mistakes and occasionally you may want to amend an order. If this is the case, please use the form on our Contact Us page as quickly as possible, sending us as much information as you can so that we can do our best to help. However, if the order is already being processed then we may not be able to change the details.
In the event of dispatched books being delayed beyond our estimated delivery times or lost in the post, we will offer a replacement or refund. We do please ask that you to wait the set time after the date of dispatch, outlined in the dispatch confirmation email, before contacting us.
- Africa – 10 days.
- UK and Europe – 21 days
- USA and Canada – 21 days.
- Rest of the world – 35 days.
If you have waited the listed time for your book(s), which still has not arrived, please contact us with as much information as possible and include your order number.
For a refund, the book(s) need to be returned*
- in the original undamaged condition (ideally in the original packaging).
- within 30 days of the day you received the book(s).
- with a copy of your receipt slip*.
- to the address we provide when arranging the return**.
* If you no longer have your receipt slip to hand, please ensure that you include a note in the parcel with details of your name, address and order number. Failure to include these details may result in your return remaining unprocessed.
** Please ensure you obtain a proof of posting receipt. We recommend you use a registered mail service that includes insurance, as we cannot give you a refund if we do not receive the book, or if it becomes damaged in transit.Damaged or incorrect book(s)
If your book(s) has arrived damaged or if we have sent you the wrong book(s) please contact us and include the order number and details.
Please do not return your damaged or incorrect book until you have received a response to your email from customer services.How will you be refunded?
OBA Books will refund the returned book(s) upon receipt, via the same method that you originally use to pay for the book(s).
Please be aware that refunds can take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.
• Review our Return and Exchange information above.
• Follow the Return Instructions below.
• Allow 2-3 weeks for shipment and processing time.
• Refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was received.
• Credit Card refunds will be issued within 1 business day of processing the return.
• Check/Money Order refunds will be issued within 10 business days of processing the return.
• Carefully repackage the merchandise and be certain to include the return form.
• If your package was damaged in transit, save the original packaging and contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
Returns should be directed to:
Oba Kunta Octopus
P. O. Box 28343 – 00200